Sunday, September 28, 2014

quotes !



-some girls must get so exhausted putting makeup on two faces every morning.
-you can't stop people from talking about you, but you can give them something to talk about.
-to the world you may be one person, but to one person, you maybe the world.
-dream it, wish it, do it.
-i hate two faced people, it makes it harder for me to decide which side to slap first.
-people will wish you the best in life and hate you when you make it.
-i'd rather have someone say they hate me to my face, than to have them talk bad about me behind my back...
-be careful who you trust because as quickly as they say they're your friend is how quick they can turn their backs on you.
-life is full of fake people, before you decide to judge them, make sure you are not one of them.
-semua orang wajib imunisasi campak biar gedenya ga dicampakkin.
-jomblo itu free. freehatin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment